Connected is a new program series featuring events produced by the community, for the community. All events are free and open to the public.
Upcoming Connected Events
Taking Center Stage – Women Composers, Then and Now
Presented by University of Delaware Music Department
Nov 25 @ 1:30 pm – 3:00 pm
1:30 p.m. Pre-Concert Talk
2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Plan a Connected Program
Have an idea for a future Connected program?
Program proposals for Connected events should address the following goals:
- Be creatively inspired by arts and culture.
- Encourage community engagement.
Timeline for applying:
The 2019 Connected Application will be available January 2019.
- All Connected programs must be free and open to the public.
- All Connected programs should take place during the Museum’s free admission hours:
- Thursdays, 4 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- Sundays, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Other days may be available pending program format, budget and Museum approval.
- Audience size may vary depending on your idea. We have hosted Connected events for 30 guests, and for 900.
- The Museum does not accept applications for fundraising programs.
Once your proposal has been approved, Delaware Art Museum staff will reach out to meet with you about your event. You will be provided with the Museum’s policies and procedures, and we will work together to plan the details of your Connected program. In the month before your event, expect to meet with us weekly.
Questions? Contact us!
Community Connections & Performance Programs Specialist