Members-Only Happy Hour on the Museum Terrace
Join us to relax and unwind with the Museum’s popular Happy Hour series. When the Museum reopens, we will open first to you, our loyal Members. We are extending this benefit for our first Happy Hour of the season on Thursday, July 9. Happy Hours will open to the general public beginning Thursday, July 16.
July 9 & September 3 – Sharon Sable (Jazz)
July 16 & August 27 – Destination Unknown (Classic Rock)
July 23 & August 6 – Edgewater Avenue (Bluegrass/Americana)
July 30 & August 13 – The Joseph Whitney Steel Band (Steel Drum)
August 20 & September 10 – Ed Dwornik (Singer/Songwriter)
Happy Hours may be cancelled or moved inside due to inclement weather. Please check back soon for updates and a current list of musicians. Museum galleries are open with free admission every Thursday from 4-8 pm.
Summer 2020 Covid-19 Safety Precautions
- Masks must be worn when not seated at your table, while walking the Museum’s grounds and while visiting the restroom.
- Parties are limited to 6 family members per seating area. Please do not move tables.
- Feel free to bring a lawn chair or rent one of ours for seating in the Sculpture Garden.
- At all times remain 6 feet apart from anyone not in your party.
- Orders must be placed at your seating area.