Happy Hour on the Museum Terrace
Join us to relax and unwind with the Museum’s popular Happy Hour series.
July 16 and August 27 – Destination Unknown (Classic Rock)
July 23 and August 6 – Edgewater Avenue (Bluegrass/Americana)
July 30 and August 13 – The Joseph Whitney Steel Band (Steel Drum)
August 20 and September 10 – Ed Dwornik (Singer/Songwriter)
September 3 – Sharon Sable (Jazz)
Happy Hours may be cancelled or moved inside due to inclement weather. Please check back for updates and a current list of musicians. Museum galleries are open with free admission every Thursday from 4-8 pm.
Summer 2020 Covid-19 Safety Precautions
- Masks must be worn when not seated at your table, while walking the Museum’s grounds and while visiting the restroom.
- Parties are limited to 6 family members per seating area. Please do not move tables.
- Feel free to bring a lawn chair or rent one of ours for seating in the Sculpture Garden.
- At all times remain 6 feet apart from anyone not in your party.
- Orders must be placed at your seating area.