Thirty minutes south of Philadelphia and near I-95, the Delaware Art Museum provides a convenient and unique spot for meetings, retreats, and conferences. Enjoy state of the art meeting rooms, delicious catering by Toscana, and distinctive options such as team building activities and tours of the Museum’s magnificent art collection.
To contact our Meeting Planner or to arrange a site visit, click here.
A few of the distinctive offerings include:
- A meeting held in the sophisticated settings of the Delaware Art Museum
- Meeting rooms feature wireless internet access, LCD projectors, retractable ceiling projector screens, comfortable seating, and conference telephones
- One-of-a-kind event spaces surrounded by art
- Assistance of a professional meeting planner
- Exclusive catering by Toscana Catering
- One-day Museum passes for all guests
- Free Parking
Team Building Activities
In the Galleries – 1 hour (choose one), minimum of 10 people
- Teambuilding Tour: various activities at tour stops throughout the galleries
- Scavenger Hunt: teams are challenged to follow clues and collect information around the Museum
In the Studio – 1.5 hour (choose one), minimum of 10 people
- Community Sculpture: Working as a group or in pairs, participants will sculpt clay elements to contribute to one large sculpture. The pieces will be fired at the Museum and can be used as a physical reminder back in the office of a productive and creative day with coworkers.
- Abstract Printing: teams will work together to layer texture and color to make a series of unique works of art. This art project encourages creativity and respect for different approaches to problem solving.
Creative Diversions – 20 to 30 minutes
These mid-meeting activities offer a chance for your team to take a break and recharge.
- Add a creativity station to your corporate event.
- Artini: Your team enjoys a beverage station with beer, wine, and snacks and receives private instruction in our studio. Choose between a ceramics project or abstract painting.
Explore the Museum’s collection on a guided tour. Tour topics and time can be customized. For more information, click here.
Conveniently located on the second floor of the Museum’s Bank of America Education Wing, the Thronson Board Room features an open-square table that seats up to 34 people. The room can be re-configured into classroom style seating to accommodate up to 27 people
This Auditorium features a stage with projection capabilities for DVDs and computer-run presentations. It is a perfect setting for panel discussions, performances, or large presentations. Small receptions can take place in the lobby outside the Auditorium.
Located on the Museum’s lower level, the Jefferson Board Room is adjacent to the DuPont Auditorium and a secluded terrace. This space features a rectangular board room table.
The Museum’s permanent collection galleries and our traveling exhibition spaces are available for private viewing. Please inquire about pricing.
Jefferson or Thronson meeting rooms $500
DuPont Auditorium $500
Fusco Grand Hall $1,500
East Court $1,500
Both East Court and Fusco Grand Hall $2,500
North Terrace $1,000
Copeland Sculpture Garden $1,000
Non-profit organizations receive a 10% discount
For more information about having your meeting at the Delaware Art Museum, or to schedule an appointment, please contact:
Toscana at the Delaware Art Museum