Connected is a new program series featuring events produced by the community, for the community. All events are free and open to the public.
Upcoming Connected Programs
Re-Entry – A Performance Tribute to Veterans
Presented by A.T. Moffett and the Delaware Division of the Arts at the baby grand
Workshop: Saturday, October 21 at the Museum, 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Performance: Friday, November 10 at the baby grand, 7:00 p.m. (Please note that the main performance will take place at the baby grand 818 N Market Street, Wilmington, DE 19801.)
Portraits of Wilmington
Presented by the Beauty Shop Project Delaware
Sunday, October 22 | 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Connected Open House
Thursday, November 9 | 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Plan a Connected Program
Have an idea for a future Connected program?
Program proposals for Connected events should address the following goals:
- Be creatively inspired by arts and culture.
- Encourage community engagement.
Timeline for applying:
Apply by January 30, 2017 for late Spring, Summer, and Fall 2017 Connected events.
- All Connected programs must be free and open to the public.
- All Connected programs should take place during the Museum’s free admission hours:
- Thursdays, 4 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- Sundays, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Other days may be available pending program format, budget and Museum approval.
- Audience size may vary depending on your idea. We have hosted Connected events for 30 guests, and for 900.
- The Museum does not accept applications for fundraising programs.
Once your proposal has been approved, Delaware Art Museum staff will reach out to meet with you about your event. You will be provided with the Museum’s policies and procedures, and we will work together to plan the details of your Connected program. In the month before your event, expect to meet with us weekly.
Questions? Contact us!
Community Connections & Performance Programs Specialist