Connected is a new program series featuring events produced by the community, for the community. All events are free and open to the public.
The Museum is now accepting ideas for new Connected programs. The Connected series will resume in spring 2017.
Plan a Connected Program
Have an idea for a future Connected program? Submit a proposal for Connected 2017!
Program proposals for Connected events should address the following goals:
- Be creatively inspired by arts and culture.
- Encourage community engagement.
Timeline for applying
Apply by January 30, 2017 for late Spring, Summer, and Fall 2017 Connected events.
- All Connected programs must be free and open to the public.
- All Connected programs should take place during the Museum’s free admission hours:
- Thursdays, 4 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- Sundays, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Other days may be available pending program format, budget and Museum approval.
- Audience size may vary depending on your idea. We have hosted Connected events for 30 guests, and for 900.
- The Museum does not accept applications for fundraising programs.
Once your proposal has been approved, Delaware Art Museum staff will reach out to meet with you about your event. You will be provided with the Museum’s policies and procedures, and we will work together to plan the details of your Connected program. In the month before your event, expect to meet with us weekly.
Questions? Contact us!
Family and Community Programs Manager
Delaware Art Museum
2301 Kentmere Parkway
Wilmington, DE 19806