Martin Luther King, Jr., Day of Service
Celebrate the legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., at the Delaware Art Museum in partnership with One Village Alliance and Raising Kings.
- Contribute to the collaborative mural of Martin Luther King, Jr. led by Terrance Vann
- Donate a tie for young men and boys seeking career success
- Stop into the Mentor Café where men and women from the community are available to discuss life and career goals with young attendees
- Take a tour of African American artists at 11:00 a.m. or 1:00 p.m.
- Lead yourself or your family on a self-guided tour of the African American artists and subjects currently on view at the Museum
This family friendly event is free of charge, however donations will be accepted. If you would like to engage in the National Day of Service by signing up to be a mentor or help young men learn to tie neckties, select “volunteer” under the registration tab.