Instructor: Wendy Hatch
- Arches Watercolor block cold pressed 12" x 16" or watercolor pad
- Watercolors - Set of tube paints (8-12 tubes. Windsor Newton)
Recommended: Cadmium Yellow Light, Cadmium Red, Rose Madder Genuine, Permanent Alizarin Crimson, Cerulean, Cobalt Blue, Viridian, Sap Green, French Ultramarine, Yellow Ochre, Burnt Sienna, Paynes Gray (other options: scholastic pans or Sketcher's Pocket Box Set)
- Brushes - Set of 5-7 white synthetic brushes.
Look for a mix of points and rounds and at least 1 larger flat.
- Palette - Use a large, white plastic palette that has a lid and a large enough area for mixing colors. (other options: white ceramic or butcher tray palette)
- Water container (plastic)
- Pencil, eraser, old notebook/sketchbook
- Old toothbrush, liquid masking fluid, salts, 2 ft. of plastic wrap, old white candle (or white crayon), an old dull knife (or palette knife), sponge, paper towels.
- Artist’s white tape, ruler (optional)
- Hair dryer with extension cord (optional)