Art is After Dark: Winter Arts Festival
Celebrate the holiday season at the Museum! Finish up (or start!) your holiday shopping feature 20 local artisans, tour festive works in the collection, and enjoy a holiday music.
- Nancy Butler – Alley Cat Jewelry Studios (Handcrafted beaded jewelry)
- Angela Colasanti of Plum Blossom Jewelry, Ltd (Jewelry)
- Karyn Warner Hammock (Art jewelry & mixed metal clocks)
- Rebekah Helton (Photography)
- Maureen Kamerick (Hand-dyed silk accessories)
- Maria Keane (Abstract paintings)
- Diane Treacy Keesee (Handpainted silk, handpainted silk scarves)
- Meg Kennedy (Book Arts)
- Pam Levin, Nivell Jewelry (Silver & leather jewelry)
- Tom Longacre (Functional stoneware)
- Mitch Lyons (Clay monoprints & pots)
- Leslie Marsh (Book arts)
- Jane Kavanagh Morton (Ceramic sculpture)
- Diane Podolsky (Linocuts, etchings, and monotypes)
- Kathy Robinson (Batik & hand-dyed silk wearables)
- MARZBAGZ by Marlene Sontchi (Fabric art handbags)
- John A. Styer (Turned wood)
- Marcie Tauber (Glass artist)
- Beth Trepper (Fine art photography)
- Amy Valuck (Stained glass)
Visitors are also encouraged to shop in the Museum Store. From December 17 through December 24, all Museum Members receive a 20% discount in the Store (regular discount for Museum Members is 10%).
About Art Is After Dark
The Museum comes alive on select Friday nights! Each night is unique with live music, special performances, Studio activities, films, gallery games, tours, and more! Plus, stroll the galleries and enjoy a cash bar with snacks in the Thronson Café. Free for Members, $8 in advance or $10 at the door for Non-Members.
You can also sign up for the popular Friday Evening Adult Workshops from 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. in the Museum’s Studio. Supplies, beer, wine, and light snacks provided. Pre-registration is required. Must be 21 participate. $30 Members, $35 Non-Members. Click here for more information.