The Delaware Art Museum is the ideal venue for your contemporary or classic wedding. Custom create your special day with our unique event spaces, experienced event planners, and
Choose Your Space
The Delaware Art Museum is the perfect wedding venue for couples seeking an elegant black-tie affair, intimate boutique celebration, or casual and creative party. Our unique event spaces include a grand entrance hall, a contemporary asymmetrical reception space, and an outdoor patio and sprawling sculpture garden.
Catherine A. Fusco Hall: 200 cocktails, 130 people seated, 150 ceremony
East Court: 175 cocktails, 70 seated, 100 ceremony
North Terrace: 200 people seated, 300 cocktails or ceremony
Copeland Sculpture Garden: 150 ceremony
Chihuly Bridge: 75 cocktails
The Museum’s permanent collection galleries and our traveling exhibition spaces are available for private viewings. Please inquire about pricing.
Our award-winning chef has designed three creative wedding packages, all of which offer a choice of two entrees and customized alternatives for guests with special dietary restrictions. Options include:
- A four-hour three-course reception
- A five-hour four-course reception
- A non-traditional five-hour station reception
All wedding packages come with the following services:
- One-hour cocktail and hors d-oeuvres reception
- Floral centerpieces from Celebrations Design Group or On Q Design
- Custom wedding cake from Sweets to You by Ginger or Bing’s Bakery
- Complimentary champagne toast
- Uninterrupted premium open bar
- Elegant table settings with floor-length linens and napkins available in a variety of colors and textures
- Private bridal reception during cocktail hour
- Bridal or sweetheart table, gift table, and cake table
- Battery-operated Votive Candles (no open flames allowed in Museum)
- A 22% staffing charge
- Free parking
Reception hours are from 6:00 p.m. to midnight. Package pricing starts at $133 per person. Pricing is subject to change.
Click here to read more about our Wedding Package.
If your ideal package isn’t listed, let us create a customized package for you. Custom packages are also available for boutique weddings with fewer than 75 guests. For more information, call Liz Derosier at 302.351.8530 or e-mail LDerosier@delart.org. Please call to schedule a private appointment.
For more information about having your wedding at the Delaware Art Museum, or to schedule an appointment, please contact:
Sodexo General Manager
Located just 30 miles south of Philadelphia in a historic Wilmington neighborhood, the Delaware Art Museum is the picturesque and convenient venue you’ve been looking for.