The Delaware Art Museum is the ideal venue for your contemporary or classic wedding. Custom create your special day with our unique event spaces, experienced event planners, and in-house caterers.
Choose Your Space
The Delaware Art Museum is the perfect wedding venue for couples seeking an elegant black-tie affair, intimate boutique celebration, or casual and creative party. Our unique event spaces include a grand entrance hall, a contemporary asymmetrical reception space, and an outdoor patio and sprawling sculpture garden.
Catherine A. Fusco Hall: 200 cocktails, 130 people seated, 150 ceremony
East Court: 175 cocktails, 70 seated, 100 ceremony
North Terrace: 200 people seated, 300 cocktails or ceremony
Copeland Sculpture Garden: 150 ceremony
The Museum’s permanent collection galleries and our traveling exhibition spaces are available for private viewings. Please inquire about pricing.
Our award-winning chef has designed three creative wedding packages, all of which offer a choice of two entrees and customized alternatives for guests with special dietary restrictions. Options include:
- A four-hour three-course reception
- A five-hour four-course reception
- A non-traditional five-hour station reception
All wedding packages come with the following services:
- One-hour cocktail and hors d-oeuvres reception
- Upgraded Linen overlays and napkins and/or upgraded lighting
- Custom wedding cake from Sweets to You by Ginger or Bing’s Bakery
- Complimentary champagne toast
- Uninterrupted premium open bar
- Elegant table settings with floor-length linens and napkins available in a variety of colors and textures
- Private bridal reception during cocktail hour
- Bridal or sweetheart table, gift table, and cake table
- Battery-operated Votive Candles (no open flames allowed in Museum)
- A 22% staffing charge
- Free parking
Reception hours are from 6:00 p.m. to midnight. Package pricing starts at $144 per person. Pricing is subject to change.
Click here for more information about our Wedding Packages.
If your ideal package isn’t listed, let us create a customized package for you. Custom packages are also available for boutique weddings with fewer than 75 guests. For more information, call Liz Derosier at 302.351.8530 or e-mail LDerosier@delart.org. Please call to schedule a private appointment.
For more information about having your wedding at the Delaware Art Museum, or to schedule an appointment, please contact:
Located just 30 miles south of Philadelphia in a historic Wilmington neighborhood, the Delaware Art Museum is the picturesque and convenient venue you’ve been looking for.