Thirty minutes south of Philadelphia and near I-95, the Delaware Art Museum provides a convenient and unique spot for meetings, retreats, and conferences. Enjoy state of the art meeting rooms, delicious catering by Toscana, and distinctive options such as team building activities and tours of the Museum’s magnificent art collection.
Looking for a unique venue for your company’s upcoming holiday party, event, or meeting?
Join us for an Open House at the Delaware Art Museum on Wednesday, October 4 from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Tour the museum’s exceptional event spaces while enjoying complimentary wine, beer, and delicious hors d’oeuvres by Toscana Catering. The Delaware Art Museum is the perfect venue for parties, meetings, events, and team building, and offers exclusive catering by Toscana. Let our professional and experienced staff create a memorable event for you. Contact Cynthia Smith, Rental Marketing Manager at 302.351.8514 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Click here to RSVP.
|Book your Holiday Event at the Delaware Art Museum and receive Toscana Gift Cards!
Plan a festive party, event or meeting and receive 10% of your total food/beverage cost in Piccolina Toscana Restaurant Gift Cards. (gifted in $25 increments) A minimum purchase of $2,500 in food/beverage is required. Offer valid for events occurring from November 15 – January 15, 2018. Other restrictions may apply.
To contact our Meeting Planner or to arrange a site visit, click here.
A few of the distinctive offerings include:
- A meeting held in the sophisticated settings of the Delaware Art Museum
- Meeting rooms feature wireless internet access, LCD projectors, retractable ceiling projector screens, comfortable seating, and conference telephones
- One-of-a-kind event spaces surrounded by art
- Assistance of a professional meeting planner
- Exclusive catering by Toscana Catering
- One-day Museum passes for all guests
- Free Parking
Team Building Activities
Engaging team building activities are available in both the Museum’s art galleries and in the art studios.
Gallery Activities (1 hour)
After a creative warm up, coworkers will participate in various activities in the Museum’s galleries.
- Drawing in the round: Your team will work on individual drawings that are swapped throughout the activity, resulting in sharpened collaborative thinking skills and flexibility.
- Create a story: Teams will carefully observe a work of art and create a colorful narrative to share with the group. This exercise stresses observation, communication, and respect for different points of view.
Studio Activities (1.5 hours)
Studio activities take place in one of the museum’s state of the art studios.
- Community Sculpture: Working as a group or in pairs, participants will sculpt clay elements to contribute to one large sculpture. The piece(s) will be fired at the Museum and can be used as a physical reminder back in the office of a productive and creative day with coworkers.
- Abstract Painting: Experiment with different watercolor techniques to make a unique abstract painting. This art project encourages creativity and respect for different approaches to problem solving.
Explore the Museum’s collection on a guided tour. Tour topics and time can be customized. For more information, click here.
Menu coming soon!
Conveniently located on the second floor of the Museum’s Bank of America Education Wing, the Thronson Board Room features an open-square table that seats up to 34 people. The room can be re-configured into classroom style seating to accommodate up to 27 people
This Auditorium features a stage with projection capabilities for DVDs and computer-run presentations. It is a perfect setting for panel discussions, performances, or large presentations. Small receptions can take place in the lobby outside the Auditorium.
Located on the Museum’s lower level, the Jefferson Board Room is adjacent to the DuPont Auditorium and a secluded terrace. This space features a rectangular board room table.
The Museum’s permanent collection galleries and our traveling exhibition spaces are available for private viewing. Please inquire about pricing.
Jefferson or Thronson meeting rooms $500
DuPont Auditorium $500
Fusco Grand Hall $1,500
East Court $1,500
Both East Court and Fusco Grand Hall $2,500
North Terrace $1,000
Copeland Sculpture Garden $1,000
Non-profit organizations receive a 10% discount
For more information about having your meeting at the Delaware Art Museum, or to schedule an appointment, please contact:
Toscana at the Delaware Art Museum